Sorry, I have been absent lately, my family have passed around the lovely cold/flu like a nice big hug! Not fun but we see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I am trying to get back into routine so here goes… Tip #2 this week is Hot Oil Treatment for Dry hair another fantastic home remedy that should cost very little, lets face it everyone has cooking oil however other oils that can be used include:
- and even essential oils – lavender, rosemary, lemon, chamomile, geranium, sandalwood, rosewood, eucalyptus and mint essential oils. what ever you desire for a nice scent as well.
- All you need to do is heat up 4 tablespoons of your desired oil in a sauce pan to a WARM temp (be careful its not too hot!)
- I recommend you do this next step in the shower – massage the oil into your dry hair and scalp, covering as much as possible.
- Place a shower cap over your hair and wrap a towel (hot would be better.) over the top.
- Leave in for at least 20 minutes (if your in a rush) but ideally overnight.
- Shampoo and rinse with lukewarm water.I suggest you adjust the amount based on the length of your hair, this above is suppose to be for medium to long hair. It is recommended this be done at least once a week to every fortnight…
If you attempt this for at least a month you will notice a difference, please comment below if you have any questions. OR if you have tried the above I would be very interested to know how your dry hair is feeling now
Hope you are all well, not ill! Enjoy!