Frank: What should we have for tea tonight hun?
Irene: Ahh how about the brilliant recipe by memyselfiallthingsprettyblog
Frank: Oh Great Idea!
Your partner will love you for suggesting this recipe for tea, simple quick and easy I promise.
- Pita Bread (I always get the mini size but if you are feeling pretty hungry get the large. You find these in the bread/bakery section of your local supermarket.)
- Tomarto Paste (I use the herb and garlic flavor)
- Feta Cheese
- Grated Cheese
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Cucumber (If desired)
- Sliced Ham
You will need a baking tray, access to an oven, baking paper and butter knife.
- Preheat your oven to 180c (fan forced)
- Use your baking paper and line the baking tray
- Take your pita bread and fit as many as you can on the tray, resting it flat.
- Using your butter knife spread the tomarto paste on the base of each pita bread
- Place the Ham on top of the pita bread and paste covering the base in one layer
- Then layer the other ingredients in any order you prefer. You can add other toppings to your liking.
- Leave the grated cheese to last and cover the entire base
Place in the oven until brown and cheese melted to desired level. Please see the below as the end result:
YOM YOM YOM – please let me know how yours turns out!!!